Dear fellow investors,
Welcome to the monthly October 2015 edition of the Investors Prime Real Estate newsletter!
With the Melbourne weather hitting 35 degrees last week, be it only for 1 day, it’s clear that Spring has clearly arrived, and with it strong capital appreciation in median prices both in Melbourne and Sydney. Melbourne where dwelling values were up by 7.4%, followed by Sydney up by 4.6%, Brisbane 1.9% and Darwin where values were up by 0.4%.
The great news is also that the RBA has decided, for the fifth month in a row, to maintain the official cash rate at 2 per cent — an outcome widely expected, and which was all but certain given Governor Glenn Stevens’ upbeat remarks about the economy since the previous meeting.
ANZ recently revised its Australian forecasts to predict a quarter of a percentage point cut in February and another in May 2016, which would take the cash rate to 1.5 per cent.
If these forecasted rates cuts do occur in 2016 and beyond, this will truly create the lowest interest environment that has ever historically existed in Australia.
Imagine having a home loan as low as 1.99%?
It seems like a fantasy, – unless you’re in one of those countries in the world where Interest Rates are at (or close to) zero – but what if it was in Australia? Just ponder these potential questions:-
- How much faster could you pay off your Home Loan just maintaining the same monthly repayments you’re currently making now?
- Could you even afford your bigger dream home sooner?
- What difference it could make to your borrowing capacity, and hence getting your next Investment property sooner?
- What if you could get even more money back from the Tax office with your Investment loans?
At Investors Prime we work with individuals, companies and products we think are some of the best in Australia at what they do. What I have described is a new product that one of our ‘A-Team’ members has been carefully creating for the past few months – yes it’s real, – so real that the ATO has given it ‘Private Ruling’ number! Some of our keen investors truly appreciate the significance of this!
If you have a mortgage, or looking to get one, then you really need to check out this new product to see if it can work for you. So come and join us at the…
Real Estate Fast Track Weekend
Register for your Complimentary Ticket Here
Valued at $316.95
24th & 25th October
Bayview Eden Melbourne
6 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
Limited Seats so QUICK
In this newsletter I’ve decided to feature some insightful articles detailing exactly what it takes to become a successful property investor.
- The Number One Most Important Aspect Of Becoming A Successful Property Investor, And Why Virtually 99% Of All Wannabe Property Investors Get This Wrong, by yours truly (Konrad Bobilak),
- Stephen McClatchie, managing directors of Loans Australia discusses the advantages of borrowing money in your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
- Financial Planner – Nathan Free explores the topic of ‘How to make your investment returns tax free?’
- James Black, from Brandi & Co Accounting Firm discusses the topic of ‘Extending the main residence exemption to investment properties – The “Six Year Rule”’, and
- For all Business owners, Entrepreneurs and Employees looking to get ahead – and interesting article on ‘How to Future proof yourself’
FIGHT FOR YOUR WHY – Charity event raising money for The Hunger Project
Finally, Investors Prime is proud to be a sponsor at the ‘Fight for your Why’ charity event. ‘Fight for your Why’ is a speaking and auction fundraising event in support for ‘The Hunger Project’, – a global, non-profit organisation that works to break the cycle of poverty across Africa, India, Bangladesh and Latin America.
The ‘Fight for your Why’ event will have inspirational speakers, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders share some great information and their views about business and life. If you are a passionate entrepreneur or business owner looking to change lives, want to be part of the generation that takes action to make a difference, or searching for some extra meaning and purpose in life then grab a ticket now.
It will be on Friday night 16th October at the The Old Treasury Building in East Melbourne. Tickets to this night are $65 each, but as a sponsor, we have a limited number allocated to us and have some left over after allocating to all our staff. If you’d like one then quickly email firstname.lastname@example.org – please note ‘first in – best dressed’! It will be great night learning from the key note speakers, rubbing shoulders with people of the same mindset, having a few drinks and canapés all in the name of a great cause!
NEW WEBINAR RECORDING – HOW TO BUY PROPERTY WITH NO MONEY DOWN!
Just in case you missed last months webinar called;
HOW TO BUY PROPERTY WITH NO MONEY DOWN!
How to get developers to pay the deposit on your next property purchase and settle with No Money Down!
Here is the Link to the recording;
Here is a quick recap of what was covered;
The 5 Ways that You Can Buy Property with NO MONEY DOWN include:
- Equity Partners and Joint Ventures (JV’s).
- Residential Lending plus Personal Loans in order to obtain 100 percent Finance.
- Long Term Settlement, Off-The-Plan and settling on the Valuation, not the Contract Price.
- 10% Deposit rebate from the developer at the settlement of the property.
- 10% Gifted deposit from the developer when buying property.
And here is the really cool part of this webinar! And here is the really cool part of this webinar:
Not only did I cover each one of the 5 above topics in great detail, I also showed actual deals that I have personally put together for some of my private clients this year.
So make sure you watch it before I take it down in the next few weeks.
That’s all from me, till next month!
CEO and FOUNDER