OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
We often hear people lament their missing out on the best properties before they’d even heard of them – snapped up by those in the know. It’s always somebody else who discovers that brilliant new location, getting in early in the project at a great price. Or having found an opportunity, the investor’s cash-flow concerns, impede his ability to take advantage of the opportunity, letting it slip through his fingers. It’s frustrating. It costs you time. And most of all, it means you’re missing out on the some of the very best investment opportunities.
Investors Prime Real Estate offers unique property sourcing and education that has been designed by property investors for property investors. Our unique direct sourcing model, means we have access to some of Australia’s premiere developers, builders and award winning architects. In most cases, the projects are offered ‘off-market’ directly to our clientele, so you will never see them advertised on any real estate websites, banners, or any other marketing campaigns.
The unique aspect partnering up with Investors Prime Real Estate is that all our projects are exclusive to our company, that is, in most cases we take out an ‘exclusive authority’ over the entire project and deal directly with the builders and or developers.
Hence, the projects that we offer our clients are unique and not available via any other real estate agency in Australia. The result is that our clients truly become the envy of their circle of friends and peers due to the performance of their overall property portfolios over the medium to long term. The benefits to investors, in accessing projects ‘off-market’ directly from developers and architects, is the ability to pay wholesale prices, not to mention that they get to hear about upcoming property developments in blue-chip suburbs long before the local agents or other investors do.
Investors Prime Real Estate sources a range of developments, both off-the-plan, as well as established, within a range of price points, and across various geographical locations.
These include but are not limited to:
- Single detached house and land packages, and semi attached townhouses in ‘key’ master planned communities located in in-fill sites in established suburbs.
- Small to medium townhouse developments in inner and outer city suburbs ranging from 2 to 20 per development.
- Low to medium density apartment developments located in inner and outer city suburbs ranging from 6 to 50 apartments per complex.
Investors Prime Real Estate has a unique access to developers and builders located in other major capital cities as well as ‘key’ regional areas. As such, on occasion, we shortlist certain projects that we feel would represent exceptional buying value to our clientele. These projects consist a variety of stock, including house and land packages, townhouse developments and apartment complexes, that are either cash flow positive properties, heavily discounted, or uniquely located in proximity to the city centre, infrastructure or waterfront.
OUR STRINGENT 46 POINT SOURCING CRITERIA
What sets Investors Prime Real Estate apart from all other main stream real estate agencies is our property screening and selection process, which sits at the core of our company’s value system, developed by its founder Konrad Bobilak. In fact, there are few, if any, organisations that go to the same lengths as we do, in assessing potential development opportunities. We are extremely selective in what type of projects we will ultimately recommend and short list for our clients.
Our unique property due-diligence criteria literally eliminates up to 95% of all properties available in the market place. This, in turn, gives our clients a competitive advantage over all other property investors, in terms of the quality of properties that they are able to access. Our stringent, 46 point due-diligence criteria consists of a detailed comprehensive analysis that focuses on all macro and micro aspects associated with each specific project or property.
For each property, these include, but are not limited to: the historical capital growth of its location, the nature and type of property itself, the past developments, track record and reputation of the team behind the project – which takes into consideration the developer, builder, design team, architect etc.
Key Research Considerations
The Macro Factors (Big Picture Stuff) that we consider in a given project;
- High capital growth prospects (10% RP Data).
- Area and property have no lending restrictions imposed by major lenders.
- High weekly income households in the area (Demographics)
- Rental demands (Below 2.5% Vacancy Rates).
- Lifestyle areas; (Distance To) www.walkscore.com
- Transport infrastructure. (Train, Tram, Bus)
- Shopping locations and school zones or catchment areas.
- The prestige of primary and secondary schooling in the area
- Level of Development Restrictions in the area. (Height Restrictions, Density Restrictions, Heritage Overlay).
- Medical Clinics and Hospitals in the area.
The Micro Factors (Property Specifics) that we consider when evaluating a property in a project;
- The cost per square meter compared to stock selling in the area.
- The size of the property, number of bedrooms and demand for that type of property in the area.
- The size and type of project, and its suitability for the area and demographics.
- The layout and configuration of the property (floorplan).
- The level and quality of fixtures and fittings throughout of the property.
- The builder’s and developer’s experience and track record