Don’t miss out, CLICK HERE to get up to date video education from Konrad Bobilak.
After a two-year slide, Australian house prices look to have bottomed out, sending buyers flocking back to the market.
The sudden turnaround in sentiment can be traced to three factors: Following the conclusion of the federal election, the property market has regained stability as a result of the securing of negative gearing and capital gains tax, two, the Reserve Bank slashing interest rates to its lowest ever levels and three, the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) removing the serviceability buffer for borrowers.
With consumer confidence rising, experts believe that the worst is over for the Australian property market and, by 2020, property prices are likely to show considerable growth.
So many of you right now might be thinking, “have I missed the boat on the Melbourne property market?”
Well, not really…
Remember this, there is more money made at the bottom of the Australian property cycle than at any other time in the market, as wealth is transferred from the uneducated to the educated…
I have seen this all before…but this is my favourite part of the property cycle, where I buy and buy aggressively!
The Key Fundamentals for property investing have never changed!
So, you have a choice…whether you like it or not, you will be placing yourself into one of the three following categories in the next 12 to 24 months…
You will either play the game, watch the game from the sidelines or 24 months from now, wonder what the hell happened? You’ll be wishing you could go back in time and buy an investment property at the very bottom of the property cycle.
You get to choose!
Watch this exclusive webinar where I will reveal to you:
- The best 10 suburbs to buy in right now, in November 2019, that are destined to grow by 18 and 20 per cent over the next 3 years.
- Why Melbourne’s house and land estates consistently underperform or just keep up with inflation (3.75 per cent per annum) and you need to avoid all of Melbourne’s house and land estates like a Kenny-G concert!
- My top 2 best recommended budget ‘underdog suburbs’ that have the propensity to outperform everyone’s expectations in this property cycle, and why this window of opportunity is closing fast as savvy property investors are swooping on the very best deals in these two locations!
- Why Melbourne’s low-density boutique apartments in blue-chip suburbs are still a No-Go-Zone, but soon the surplus stock that is currently available will be absorbed by the market and prices will start to increase once again.
- Why home buyers are set to receive a borrowing boost in the order of $100,000 because of a combination of looming changes to lending standards and interest rate cuts, and how you can take advantage of these…
- Any much, much more…including my top 8 suburbs in Melbourne to avoid like the plague!