Don’t miss out, CLICK HERE to get up to date video education from Konrad Bobilak.
Dear Fellow Property Investor,
Watch this video where I will be showing you how many savvy property investors are making an absolute killing right now in a slower Melbourne Property Market by negotiating massive discounts and rebates on blue-chip investment properties located in premium locations.
Whether you are a first home buyer, passive seasoned property investor, or someone who is simply struggling to break into the property market then the information that will be covered in this short video could be life changing for you!
You will learn why there is more wealth made at the bottom of every property market than the top by sophisticated in-the-know property investors. In fact, there is a massive transfer of wealth from the uneducated to the educated that happens in complete stealth, and most of the media and uninformed public are completely oblivious of it!
Here is just a snapshot of what you will learn:
- Understanding the historically cyclical nature of the Australian Residential Property Market.
- Identify exactly where we currently are on the property clock.
- Why the best deals are virtually always negotiated at the bottom of the property cycle.
- What is Stamp Duty? How is it calculated in Victoria on the sale or transfer of property ownership?
- Specific examples of real property deals, whereby I have personally negotiated substantial Stamp Duty rebates or discounts. I am talking about $20,000 to $45,000 Discounts! In these examples, the developer pays a portion or the entire Stamp Duty to the State Revenue Office at settlement on behalf of the buyer!
- How you can negotiate these types of deals, or get instant access to deals that have been negotiated by me personally.
- At the end of the best time to make deals and negotiate discounts on price and terms of the settlement is ALWAYS in a subdued property market!
Many of you will be thinking right now…”have I missed the boat?”
Well not really…
One of the most fundamental principles of property investing in Australia is to appreciate that the market moves in distinct cycles which are characterised by periods of strong capital growth and demand for properties, through to periods of flat-lining market, following periods of distinctive falling median prices, lower demand for properties, and a decline in property prices.
The general rule of thumb is that these property cycles last 7 to 11 years, and can be segmented into 4 main parts, the ‘Peak of the Market’ being the shortest of the four;
- Peak of the Property Market – High capital growth, auction clearance rates of 85% plus.
- Decline of the Property Market – Declining capital growth, auction clearance rates dropping from 80% to 60% and 50%.
- Bottom of the Property Market – Extended periods of low capital growth, auction clearance rates of 45% to 50%.
- Growth of the Property Market – Increasing capital growth, increase demand for property, increasing auction rates, 55% to eventually 75%.
Would you like to know exactly where Melbourne or Sydney is located right now on the property clock?
I will be revealing the location of our major property markets on the property clock during this video.
You see, money is made by both the timing of the market, and of time in the market.
So what are you waiting for?