Treat your property investing like a business.
If you treat your property investing like a hobby, you can expect to earn a hobby income. If you treat your investing like a serious business, then you can expect to make a fortune. Ultimately the choice will come down to you and the consequences of your decisions, and indecisions, that you will make along the way. One of the main reasons that the vast majority of property investors, (and here I am mainly referring to the property investors who have only one investment property, which is 72.8% of the entire landlord pool in Australia), fail to achieve significant wealth through property investing is that they simply fail to treat their property investing like a business. Like any successful business owner, property investors who are wanting to succeed need to start managing their real estate asset in a manner that will maximise their chances of succeeding in the medium and long term. Failure to do so will leave most property investors feeling frustration and disappointment. Here are 8 key characteristics that are common to property investors who approach their investing with a business mindset.
One might ask, ‘How does one reset ones’ sails?’ You reset your sails by learning new specialized knowledge, by acquiring new distinctions, and letting go of old inefficient habits and beliefs of-the-past. This one fundamental key is the reason that I continuously read and educate myself in my chosen field of Residential property investing. I have made a long term life commitment to never ending continuous refinement of knowledge, very similar to what the Japanese refer to as KAIZEN. You see in life there is no such thing as status-quo, you are either growing or you are dying, you are either learning or you are regressing. Many academics believe that there is such a thing as a learned person, I believe this is a great fallacy, there is no such thing as a learned person – you are either learning or you are regressing!
So, now that I have equipped you with the 7 essential traits of successful property investors who build multi-million dollar property portfolios, and I sincerely hope that you I have added value to your knowledge base, what’s the next step? Or more importantly, you might be wondering how do I take my knowledge and awareness to the next level? And here is the answer… Put simply, if you want to increase the level of your results – and I am making the assumption that you do based on the fact that you are reading this report – you need to increase your level of awareness. In order to increase your level of awareness, you need to gain access and exposure to specialized knowledge preferably coupled with mentoring over a reasonable period of time. Now this is a very profound statement, so I will break it down further, and simplify it in point form.
- To increase your current results, you must;
- Increase your level of awareness, which is achieved by;
- Gaining access and exposure of specialized learning, together with;
- Mentoring over a reasonable period of time.
Having said that, one of the most neglected aspects of education in Australia today is in the area of financial literacy, or more specifically, how to best build structure and automate a property portfolio from a finance perspective. That’s why I wrote the book;
Australian Property Finance Made Simple
This book provides readers a real insider’s guide into the lending world, outlining the key players in the mortgage and banking industry, and a detailed breakdown of the main lending products available on the market today.
It highlights in detail, the main loan structuring techniques currently used by the most savvy and successful home owners and property investors in Australia today, many of whom have paid off their homes completely in under 10 years, whilst concurrently having built and structured multi-million dollar property portfolios.
All anecdotal scenarios and recommendations that are made throughout this book are drawn from years of ‘real experience’ working at the highest level in the banking and mortgage broking industries, as well as having personally applied the very same loan structures myself.
This book is relevant to you if:
- You are a first home buyer wanting to understand the very best loans that are available for you and how to best structure your finances in order to repay your home in record time, often in under 10 years. This book will show you why it’s crucial to set up the correct loan structures before you buy your very first investment property, and how to use the banks’ money at no cost in order to reduce the amount of interest that is being charged on your home loan. This will cut years off your home loan and save you tens of thousands of dollars in interest repayments over the life of the loan. You will also learn how to build equity in your property faster than you thought possible, and how to best structure your first investment property purchase correctly.
- You are an aspiring property investors wanting to buy your very first investment property, and are unsure on how to best structure your loans. This book is designed to explain the best way to optimize your property portfolio structure from day one, revealing many little known loan structuring techniques that maximise your borrowing capacity, loan flexibility, future access to equity, as well as being tax effective and minimising risk. You will also learn how to choose excellent Mortgage Brokers from the crowd by asking them ‘The 19 Crucial Questions’ which will help you to pre-qualify them for the task.
- You are an established property investor and have secured between 1 and 5 investment properties, but have hit a financial ‘brick wall’ and are maxed-out, or just unsure how to go to the next level of sophistication. This book will teach you how to beat the banks at their own game, by understanding the ‘exact formulas’ that the banks use to work out how much money you can borrow, the Debt Servicing Ratio (DSR). In addition, you will learn 15 Powerful Ways to ‘Super-Charge’ your borrowing capacity that will enable you to buy more property than you ever thought possible.
- You are an established property investor and have realised that you’ve made some fundamental mistakes in the way that you have structured your property portfolio, due to poor advice, which has impeded you from aggressively acquiring more property. These might include allowing lenders to ‘cross collateralise’ your property portfolio, have a credit impaired credit file, have an irregular source of income, or are simply using antiquated Principle and Interest Loans (P&I). This book will give you an insight into the industry’s best practices, that have been successfully applied by other accomplished property investors who have built and structured multi-million dollar property portfolios. This book will dispel all the industry arguments of what is considered ‘good’, and ‘bad’ loan structuring, specifically from the investor’s perspective, and subsequently, you will learn how to fix your mistakes and align yourself with lenders who understand your needs and requirements.
Here is just a snapshot of some of the ‘key’ distinctions that you will learn by reading ‘Australian Property Finance Made Simple’;
- You will learn a ‘proven method’ of how to pay off your current 30 year Principle and Interest Mortgage in 10 years or less without making any additional payments, saving yourself tens of thousands of unnecessary interest repayments and years off your mortgage.
- You will learn the how to best structure your first investment property acquisition.
- You will learn how to beat the banks at their own game by understanding the exact formulas that the banks use to work out how much money you can borrow, (Debt Servicing Ratio (DSR), Net Surplus Ratio (NSR), and Net Debt to Income Ratio (NDI)
- You will learn 12 Powerful Ways to ‘Super-Charge’ your borrowing capacity that will enable you to buy more property than you ever thought possible.
- You will learn the ‘19 Crucial Questions’ to ask in order to choose the best Mortgage Broker in the industry.
- You will learn the ‘12 Most Common And Deadly Property Finance Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them’.
- You will understand the importance of balancing your property portfolio between Cash-Flow Positive properties and Negatively-Geared growth properties.
- You will learn how to get 1% plus discounts off your standard variable loan rate, and save thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest payments, effectively wiping years off your loans…plus much, much more.
Finally, the main reason I wrote this book is to equip the average Australian with enough financial intelligence to tackle what is perhaps the single biggest financial commitment of their life…their ‘mortgage’.
This book is designed as a practical reference guide that will empower readers’ thoughts and illustrate why the traditional home and investment loans are completely outdated and will take the average person decades to pay off, and how the banks have created this system that keeps them rich at the expense of the average Australian. More importantly, this book will give you a step-by-step blue-print on how to pay off your home sooner than you could have ever imagined, and how you can place yourself in a financial position sooner, where you can start building wealth though acquiring a property portfolio! To order your hard copy of Australian Property Finance made Simple, simply go to; Once you order your copy and read it, I would love to receive feedback from you on the book, and what insights you picked up from it.
To your success, Konrad Bobilak, Click HERE To book your complementary 60 minute property strategy session with a Property Strategist at Investors Prime Real Estate (Valued at $297).