BRIGHTON EAST TOWNHOUSES
This location delivers all the spoils of living at its finest and most secluded, in a sought-after bayside suburb. Situated nearby Brighton Grammar School and Firbank Grammar School, some of the most prestigious schools in Melbourne.
The suburb is easily accessible by public transport such as trains and trams and is near Brighton Beach, one of Melbourne’s most iconic tourist destinations. From the beach you’ll see the famous Brighton bathing boxes and stunning views from Port Phillip Bay to the CBD. Boating enthusiasts will appreciate the Royal Brighton Yacht Club, one of Australia’s premier yacht clubs, offering a wide range of sailing events all year-round and a modern marina.
Enjoy a desirable bayside lifestyle amongst grand homes, parks, cafes, a golf course and the quaint Brighton shopping village.
- 2-3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Cook’s kitchen with premium stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops
- Luxury bathrooms with deluxe ceramics, designer fittings
- 25 minute drive to Melbourne CBD
- Near Sandringham and Frankston train lines
- 2 bedroom/2 bathroom/1 car space/internal area 154-163m2
$1,030,000 (rear facing)
- 3 bedroom/3 bathroom/1 car space/internal area 164-166m2
$1,150,000 (street facing)
- 3 bedroom/3 bathroom/2 car space/internal area 177-179m2
With such generous appointments, a hugely enviable bayside coastal location and spacious living these townhouses won’t last long. Construction commences shortly in February 2020 and will be complete by December 2020. So call us today for an inspection at your earliest convenience, we’re here to help you find your ideal property.
Mob: 0499 555 899
Project Name: BRIGHTON EAST TOWNHOUSES
Address: 6-8 Hemming St
Brighton East VIC 3187
Number of Townhouses: 10
Townhouse Configuration: 2 & 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, 1 & 2 Car Garage Townhouses.
Priced: $1,030,000 – $1,150,000
Completion and Settlement due: May 2021