Don’t miss out, CLICK HERE to get up to date video education from Konrad Bobilak.
Here are the 6 TOP FUNDAMENTAL REASONS WHY AUSTRALIAN HOUSES WILL KEEP ON GOING UP IN PRICE IN 2021 AND BEYOND!
- Access to ‘super’ cheap credit,
- Record High Population growth,
- Development Restrictive Planning controls,
- Australian Tax policy favouring property investors,
- Age Pension discouraging Australians from selling their homes,
- Australians are holding their houses longer and longer, limiting future stock.
AUSTRALIA’S IMPENDING PROPERTY BOOM:
Average homes in Australia may cost up to $6.3 million in just 25 years, a bombshell study has revealed.
Projections show median house prices will reach that figure in Sydney by 2043 – up from $1.03 million today.
The Aussie Home Loans and CoreLogic survey predicts average prices will hit $5.8 million in Melbourne, $2.9 million in Canberra, $2.5 million in Perth and $2.3 million in Brisbane – with the biggest increase in Melbourne.